Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The journey begins....

Actually, it began nearly four and a half years ago - when I moved from Australia to first Ireland and then the UK.

Ever since coming to Europe I have found unicorns nearly everywhere that I have travelled. In this blog, I want to share the unicorns I have found and their locations - so that other unicorn lovers can find them when they travel.

______

I have been collecting and reading about unicorns since I was a small girl, my interest has never diminished; the subject remains fascinating and the diversity of style, look and medium seems to be endless.

Most of the posts that follow this will be of unicorns I have found over the past four and a half years - while I will also include any new ones that I find.

I would also love to hear from anyone with unicorns that do not feature on this site.

So....enjoy the journey.

_______

You won't find this unicorn anywhere, unfortunately. I made this myself out of a block of ice, while visiting the Ice Hotel in northern Sweden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home